Manual Installation Google Plugin for Eclipse 4.4 (Luna)
The following is the procedure to install the Google Plugin for Eclipse. Developer Tools is optional Android, Google Web Toolkit SDK, and Google App Engine SDK. If you use Eclipse version in addition to Luna, please consult Downloading and Installing Plugin for the correct version of the plugin to be used.
1. You must have installed Eclipse Luna (Eclipse version 4.4).
Start Eclipse, running the JVM (Java Virtual Machine) version 1.7.0 or later.
2. Select Menu Help> Install New Software … A dialog box will appear, enter the update site URL into the Work with text box:
3. A required component of Google Plugin for Eclipse. Select the check box next to the Google Plugin for Eclipse (required).
3.a. If you want to install the developer tooling for Cloud Endpoints and Android, select the checkboxes next to Developer Tools and Google App Engine Tools for Android (Requires ADT).
3.b. If you want to install the Android Developer Tools, select the checkbox next to Developer Tools.
3.c. If you want to install the latest Google App Engine Java SDK, select the checkbox next to Google App Engine Engine Java SDK.
3.d. If you want to install GWT tooling, select the checkbox next to GWT Designer for the Google Plugin for Eclipse (recommended) and the Google Web Toolkit SDK.
4. Review the features that you are about to install. Click Next.
5. Read the license agreements and then select I accept the terms of the license agreements. Click Finish.
6. Click OK on the Security Warning.
7. You will then be asked be asked if you would like to restart Eclipse. Click Restart Now.
8. Now you are ready to build App Engine web applications and awesome mobile backends for your Android applications! If you encountered issues during the installation,