Android actually has a guest mode feature to “secure” the important data or your confidential from the hands of ignorant. But keep in mind, this mode features new guest can be sampled by Android users Lollipop. how to enable Guest Mode feature is on the phone? Immediately, here’s how to enable guest mode on Android :
1. Swipe down from the top of the screen to pull the notification bar.
2. Tap your avatar in the upper right twice.
3. Now you will see three icons; Your Google account, the Add Guest (Add a guest), and the Add User (Add user).
4. Tap Add guest.
5. Now your smartphone will switch to the guest mode. This process may take some time and a smartphone you’ll feel a little slow at the beginning, this process works well after a few minutes.
6. When you are finished with the guest mode, you can easily return to your Google account. Follow steps 1 and 2 above, and press the icon that shows your Google account. This step also deletes all data stored in the guest mode.
If your smartphone is not running on the operating system Android Lollipop, you should check out the guest mode features pre-installed by the manufacturer of your smartphone.
A number of Android smartphone also has a guest mode that is installed on a system level. guest mode that can be accessed by going to Settings> General> Privacy> Guest Mode.